BrightLight Books operates multiple stores and we invite you to browse the inventory of those stores here, at BrightLightBooks.com. Each store ships online orders independently, so if you would like to take advantage of our free shipping offers, you'll need to take note of which stores have the items you are interested in.
For example, if you have $25 or more items from Fern Park on your order, and a single $5.99 item from RTS Oveido, the item from our RTS Oveido store would incur a $4.99 shipping charge.
Similarly, if you have an order that is less than $25 from two stores, you would incur two $4.99 shipping charges.
Your current order breaks down as follows:
Please contact us before you return something to us.
You may return any item(s) for any reason within 30 days of receipt and we will issue a store credit for the full price of the item(s). If we have not made any errors we do not refund the amount of your original shipping or your return shipping.
If you cannot accept store credit and we have not made an error we will refund your purchase to your original payment method minus a 15% re-stocking fee.
If we made an error with your order you will have the option of getting a full refund in store credit or to your original payment method, with no restocking fee and including original and return shipping.
In some cases we may accept a return after 30 days. If you want to return an order that is over 30 days old, please contact us and let us know the situation.
Any store credit issued for refunds is given in the form of Trade Credit. If you do not have a Trade Credit account at the time that credit is issued, one will be created for you.
BrightLightBooks.com is operated by BrightLight Books, Inc., a Florida Corporation which is refered to herein as "BrightLight Books" or "BrightLightBooks.com" or "we". "You" refers to visitors of BrightLightBooks.com.
The personal information you submit to BrightLightBooks.com will not be shared, sold, or otherwise disclosed to third parties except, when deemed necessary, to agents or companies providing services you have requested (such as a shipping carrier), to companies providing non-marketing services to us (such as Google Analytics), or when required by law or court order.
1) Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter, such as your address, phone number or email address. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you will not be able to use of some the features on our website. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our website, and fulfilling your orders.
3) Other Information. Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are recorded. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site, as do most other websites. This information is used strictly for internal purposes and is not made available to third parties except those that provide us with certain technical services (such as Google Analytics) or as required by law or court order.
1) To contact you. If you make a request that requires us to contact you, we will use the information you provide to facilitate that.
2) To ship to you. To send products and/or merchandise to you that you have ordered.
3) Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We will not release customer information to any law enforcement agency or organization without a valid subpoena unless we are providing the information as part of an investigation of a crime committed or believed to have been committed against BrightLight Books, one of it's customers, one of it's employees or another person or organization with which we have some affiliation.
4) To improve our site. We provide certain information to third party vendors, such as Google Analytics, in order to learn what features our customers like and where we might need to improve our services. This information may include click activity, orders, general location (e.g. what city you're in) and how you were referred to our site. When this type of information is provided to third parties, all personally identifiable information, such as your name and contact information is automatically removed from the data set.
1) We utilize SSL encryption to protect your information as it travels across the Internet. Not all areas of our site use SSL. Generally speaking, any area where we might request personal information will be secured via SSL. Most browsers display a "lock" symbol when SSL is in use. If you are not sure if a particular section of our website is using SSL, please contact us.
2) We use a firewall and other technological measures to protect against unlawful intrusion.
3) We limit access to your personal information within our organization to a "need to know" basis; employees are not permitted to view customer information if it is not relevant to their normal duties.
4) We securely store the information you provide by operating our application and storage servers in a secure facility.
Mastercard, VISA, American Express, Discover and Diners Club credit cards are accepted.
We may also offer Paypal in the future if there is sufficient interest, so if you're interested let us know!
We offer FREE Shipping for all single store orders having at least a $25 subtotal! For orders of items from more than one store, the free shipping for orders over $25 offer still applies, but is on a per store basis.
For example, if you have $30 worth of items from one store, and $5 from another, the shipping for the portion of the order from the first store will be waived, and you will only have to pay shipping for the portion of the order from the second store. Similarly, if you had at least $25 from both stores, you wouldn't pay shipping at all.
Orders under $25 cost just $4.99 to ship!
We also offer expedited shipping via USPS Priority Mail. We are able to ship via UPS and FedEx as well if you need faster delivery; if you want something shipped via an alternative carrier, please select "store pickup" as your shipping method and then call or email us to work out the shipping cost, which will be charged separately.
Store Pickup is available for all orders. Please keep in mind that we have more than one store, so it is important to take note of which store your items are at. If you place an order that includes items from multiple stores, you will be advised at checkout that your order comes from multiple stores, and asked if you would prefer to travel to each of the stores to pick up your items or have them shipped instead.
We invite and encourage you to post reviews, but please be aware of the following guidelines:
Most of the items offered on our website are also for sale in our retail stores. We work hard to keep our online inventory as up to date as possible, but sometimes we may not be able to find an item that has been ordered online.
In the event we cannot find all of the items you've ordered, we'll refund the portion of your order we couldn't find and give you $5.00 in trade credit that you can use the next time you shop at BrightLightBooks.com or in one of our stores. If your order qualified for free shipping, we will honor that even if the reduced subtotal would not have qualified. You will also have the option to cancel the order, however if you choose to do so the $5 trade credit will not be available.